| Saturday, July 05, 2008, 1:34 AM |
Qns; The person who tagged you is? Crazy Amanda!!!!!! Qns; What is your relationship with him/her/them? Crazy friend!!! Qns; Your 5 impressions of him/her/them? Tg-hater. sarcastic (in a funny way...if not towards me. HAHA), Mrs. Goh's adopted child, Maths-pro (tutor me please) AND not your typical goody-two-shoes, choir girl like I thought when I first met her :D Qns; The most memorable thing he/she has done for you? The day when she put her face as my handphone wallpaper. OH MY HAHAHAHA. I almost had a cardiac arrest. Qns; If he/she becomes your lover, you will ... ? Commit suicide? Whatever happened to TG??!! Qns; If he/she becomes your lover, things he/she has to improves on? Facial features. Must remodel face to look like TG. Qns; If he/she becomes your enemy, you will ...? Buy her THOUSANDS of pink, frilly stuff. Qns; If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be? Got knocked out of my senses by somebody's B.O. ? Qns; The most desire thing you want to do for him/her/them now is? What???? Qns; Your overall impression on him/her? Great, funny friend :D Aww, Mandy don't cry. Qns; How do you think people around you will feel about you? Varies from person to person. Qns; The character you love of yourself is...? MY AWESOME-NESS!!!!!!! And also my humility. Ehem. Qns; On the contrary, the character you hate dislike yourself are ...? Easily irritated. Qns; The most ideal person you want to be is? Someone who is less awkward in social situations. Qns; For people who care & like you, say something about them. My birthday is in NOVEMBER. Don't forget. -- PMS and crap results are an extremely bad combinaton. I feel like Job (from the bible). I expected a little more from Maths and GP... I walked out of the examination hall feeling pretty good about myself, only to to stare shit marks in the face when the time came. Ah well, I guess from now on I won't expect too much from myself. Complacency and Procrastination are bad habits that I need to get rid of. Still, I don't regret coming to a JC. Since I've chosen this route I will stick to it. My only hope is that I become more disciplined, if I don't, my downfall will undoubtedly be near. I am going to a buffet later. I shall gorge myself without guilt. |
| BLOGGER; |
|
Erica Reyes Rodriguez TPJC
|